Jovette is a compassionate insightful yoga teacher that welcomes students of all levels and walks of life to experience a deeper connection to their innate capacity to find balance through breath work, meditation and yoga poses (asana). Yoga philosophy and insight are woven delicately into all her flow classes guiding students to move with breath taking them deeper into the healing potential of yoga. Her soothing voice and sense of humour make even plank pose tolerable - most of the time.
Beyond yoga and meditation Jovette is a full-time mom, wife and proud owner of two dogs, one bird, a lot of plants and way too many crystals - says her husband. She aspires to live the 8 limbs of yoga daily. As a natural introvert, spending time alone feeds her soul. She never thought in a million years she would be teaching yoga, for this she is most grateful.
- Agatsu Kettlebell Certifications - Agatsu since 2011
- Spin Instructor - Spinning since 2010
- Certified Personal Trainer - Can Fit Pro since 2009
- Group Fitness Instructor - Can Fit Pro since 2009
- 200 Hr Yoga Teacher Trainnig - Balanced Life Yoga 2008
- honours Bachelor of Kinesiology from Brock University 2008